Just click on the entree and the link will take you to the full recipe.
- Eggwiches- No time for breakfast? This is as quick as it gets!
- Blueberry Zucchini Bread- This is also a great snack for anytime of the day. Make one loaf for today and freeze another for later.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork- Once you've cooked this in your crockpot, it's easy to bag and freeze for later.
- Salsa Chicken - Do this one in the crockpot. Just add chicken, salsa, and taco seasoning to a Ziploc bag. Label, and freeze. On cooking day, place in a crockpot and add cheese.
- Honey Pork Chops
- Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna
- Shepherds Pie
- Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups- Don't let the name scare you away! Just cut back on the crushed red pepper if you aren't a fan of spice.